Hand-pumping inflatable kites, especially for those that live in light wind places where big kites are utilized, can be a real deterrent to kiteboarding. Even hand-pumping inflatable kites in snow is often an arduous task. Those that live in light wind places like San Diego know that they often have a very small window of time to get to the beach, pump up their 16-17m kites, and hit the water before the wind dies. We found that these high-pressure portable kite pumps greatly expedite the setup process and get people on the water (or the snow) faster and with much less effort, saving more time and calories for the water! READ THE LATEST REVIEW OF OUR KITE PUMP IN THE KITEBOARDER MAGAZINE!
Easy 3-step process:
1. Connect the carabiner to the leading
edge of the kite.
2. Connect the hose to the air intake
3. Press start.
• Built-in 12V Sealed Lead Acid Battery
• Digital Control: Pressure Increments are
1Kpa per 0.15 PSI, up to 12PSI TOTAL!
• 110/240V Travel Charger, 6hr charging time
• Smart Charger: Red Light for Charging &
Green Light for Fully Charged
• 8ft Extension Power leads to connect on
another external battery (ie. car/boat battery)
• Weight 13 Lbs with Large Travel Bag
• Carabiner connected to bag to clip onto the
leading edge of the kite
• 6 ft flex hose with 3 different nozzles for kite
inflation, and 8 adaptors for raft inflation
• One NARU VALVE with 2 silicone gaskets for
How the pump works:
The high pressure portable kite pump is a dual action, automatic, 12V air pump. The pump initiates with a high volume, low pressure turbine fan, and once it reaches 3PSI, it switches over to a low volume, high pressure piston pump. Originally designed to inflate inflatable boats with no effort, one can set the pressure gauge on the digital display, press “Power”, and walk away. The pump will inflate your kite to its designated pressure and stop automatically. This pump can reach 12PSI. During the two minutes that the kite is inflating, you can be walking your lines out. Don't worry, your kite won't blow away - this pump is 13lbs, heavy enough to hold your kite down, but not too heavy to carry to the beach. By the time you've walked your lines out your kite will be waiting for you fully inflated!!
1. DO NOT RUN PUMP ON HIGH PRESSURE FOR LONGER THEN 15 MINUTES.
2. DO NOT DROP PUMP ON HARD SURFACE OR SUBMERGE INTO THE WATER.
3. DO NOT LET SAND, DUST OR DEBRIS ENTER INSIDE AIR INTAKE.
4. MAKE SURE AIR IS NOT ESCAPING AROUND VALVE ADAPTOR OR HOSE.
5. DO NOT OPERATE PUMP IF IT IS HOT. LET IT COOL BEFORE USE.
6. PUMP WARRANTY, IS 1 MONTH FROM DELIVERY DATE, NOT FROM THE MOMENT
YOU OPENED THE BOX. NOT FOLLOWING ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS WILL VOID
WARRANTY. ANY SIGN OF EXTERNAL WEAR AND TEAR, SAND INSIDE THE MOTOR,
OR SIGNS OF CORROSION VOIDS THE WARRANTY. WARRANTY COVERS ONLY
MANUFACTURING DEFECTS NOT MISUSE.
7. PUMP HAS TEMPERATURE SENSOR BUILT IN AND WILL NOT TURN ON IF IT WAS
STORED IN A HOT CAR. PLEASE ALLOW PUMP TO COOL OFF IN THE SHADE OR AN
AIR CONDITIONING VENT.
Typically motors, especially those with magnetic components, and sand do not mix well. Thus, we highly recommend the use of the optional Sand Filter, which fits firmly over the air intake valve. We have found that even in the event that the hose slips from the kite intake valve and lands in the sand, thus potentially spraying sand directly at the air intake, this filter completely prevents any particles from entering the pump and damaging it, while maintaining the proper intake pressure.